Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I really don't know ....

.... what to do for the other item in the AY Frivolous Swap. I spent all day yesterday casting on and frogging with LH Kimono Angora which, incidentally, I hate with a passion! I have 14 balls which I am rather keen to offload!

In the end I first decided to start my bag for the village show in July, and then casted on the Provence Baby cardi instead! This is for my hairdresser's new baby daughter and once it's done, I can make the gift for the Ravelry swap, then concentrate on the other things that have priority!

Going back to the AY swap, I have decided to send Anne one of the bags I made last summer in addition to the silly, frivolous item I have just finished. Trouble is this will far exceed the £15.00 max spend - never mind I DID organise the swap so I think I can break the rules!

No comments: