Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Not been around!

had a problem logging on to internet so have been out of action for a whole week! But this has mean loads of knitting and catching up with recorded TV shows!

I have finished Amber's clappy - took nearly THIRTEEN months!

I have done the back and am well over halfway up one front of the Joji jacket, which has been hibernating for a long time! I shall keep going on this until it's finished 0 provided the weather doesn't get too hot and ticky too quickly!

Frances is making me finish some stuff before I start anything new and it's driving me mad!

No comments: