Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Have had a fairly good week starting with getting my magnifying glasses at the Low Vision clinic last friday - it's amazing just how much I can't see!

Have finished my Firebird shawl, started a scarf for Ryan's friend Linzi and started a felted bag (to restore my faith in felting after the last disaster). On that subject, Frances came over today and we thought up a way of making use of the aftermath of felting the Kauni yarn - watch this space!!!

I am getting addicted to knitting lace/lacey patterns for some reason - this must be my new phase! I have quite a strong urge to make some of Ilga Leja's gorgeous lacey waistcoat patterns. Frances is pleased as she is trying to persuade me to start wearing more fitted clothes but doesn't realise she's got her work cut out for her!

Going to Forest Row tomorrow as my sister is moving soon and wants me to help her pack. Blooming cheek! Whenever I've moved, I've had to pack EVERYTHING myself!

Sad news today with the announcement of Michael Jackson's death. Not that I'm really a fan but he was only a couple of years older than me and I suppose I consider his music to be part of my youth in many ways.

No comments: