Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, May 24, 2010

It's been ages ....

... since I posted!

Have been trying, and failing, to get on with my knitting but I have managed to finish the waistcoat in undyed yarn ready for next week's dyeing session, the counterpane accessory bag is knitted but I am waiting until I do the actual bag so that I can do all the finishing at the same time. I am getting on with the Candida bag (strange name!) so that I can actually use it, and am knitting swatches to make sure they yarn I have will actually work on the patterns I have chosen.

My current WIP's are:

Bronze Age Karen scarf with a few beads to liven up the garter stitch.
Candida Bag
Midwest Moonlight in Kitty's hand-dyed mohair
Trillo cardigan which will probably be frogged very soon as I have found the White Lies Filigree Lace Cardigan pattern that seems to work a treat in the Silk Blend.

I think I have also found a suitable pattern for the Click Aran in the Mission Falls Cora jacket.

I have also been playing with an idea for the Zauberball sock yarn (purple/pink/orange) for a mitred jacket, and my designer head is on for the undyed waistcoat and it's remaining yarn.

No comments: