Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh dear (Again)!!

Don't seem to be very good at this blogging lark lately do 1?

Oh well, never mind .....

Ryan has an interview on thursday for a place at Central Sussex College for an IT course but he does have a guaranteed place for the 6th form at school in september should he need it.

Amber has been let down on her work experience placement so I need to contact the school to see what's going to happen.

Got my new glasses and think I am used to them now but still can't get to grips with the reading ones!

Ploughing on with my trillo cardigan WHICH I WANT TO FINISHED ASAP!

and I have been dip dyeing this morning, on my own, and it seems to have come out just as I wanted!

No comments: