Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ally Pally - GOODIES!!



Had a really good day despite having a chest infection! I got


Signed copy of Nicky Epstein’s Signature Scarves
Knit Light
Debbie Bliss mag
Yarn Forward mag
Maggi Knits pattern book
Jamie Possum Painted Possum yarn
Skein Touch yarns 4ply
Hanne Falkenberg Promenade Kit
21st Century Yarns Clamshell Shawl Kit
Two skeins of Fiddlesticks Country Silk
Small craft bag for all my notions
’I’m not a Plastic Bag’ bag
4 patterns
A ball of cheap DK to make Megan a jacket for her doll.

and I paid for a t-shirt with a knitting slogan (but I can’t remember what it is), a sub to Vogue Knitting and Kaleidoscope 2 jacket kit from Jamiesons (they were supposed to take one with them but took the wrong kit)

1 comment:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

I think that you were remarkably restrained!