Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I think .....

.... I may have to let my Lion & Lamb clappy have a bit of a rest! It seems to be taking ages and I'm itching to start a felted bag. Y'know that itch - it won't go away until you've actually done something about it!

I also want to make inroads into my rather large stash - dad bought us a new tank for the Axylotls and I had to move the pine box/basket set up I had my yarn in. When I transferred it into new 'hiding' places, I realised just how much yarn I've got so now I want to decrease it a bit!

I also need to get my share of a group knitalong done (have had to order the right size needle) and sent off by next friday!

No comments: