Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yarny Christmas!







I had FIVE different yarns for christmas! In order of photos they were - Schopper-Wolle Admiral Bamboo Silk, Schopper-Wolle Crazy Zauberball, Debbie Bliss Pure Silk (have order two more skeins to make a mini clappy), hand-dyed 4ply Superwash and
EasyKnits BFL fingering, I do consider myself lucky to say the least!

I got my blocking wires, two project bags and a needle gauge pendant from dad, some stitch markers, the Easy Knits and a project bag from Glitterkitty, some bath pearls, the Debbie Bliss, the hand-dyed yarn, lovely thin scarf, knitters' pins, thread cutter, some notecards, a mag and some Mango Tea from rdodo. some lovely Fetchings from Strickbar and the two Schopper-Wolle yarns from Amber!

1 comment:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

can't wait to see what you make!