Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nearly finished!

I've nearly done all the bags for my felting display - I only have to finish the i-cord bind off but am saving this for our Knit'n'Natter this week to give a quick demo.

I have decided not to make the Bravo bag as I don't really like cables and I am not too sure about the design of the bag - I don't think the sides will 'sit' properly, and I don't want to spend all that time knitting and find I'm not happy with it.

I do want to use the handle idea from the Bravo bag though so am looking around for an alternative pattern that I can incorporate the belt idea into so I really need to sit and go through ALL my felted bag patterns!

No comments: