Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Not very happy!

In view of the weather, I though I ought to phone the hospital and make sure the clinic was still on today. Good job I did - my appointment hadn;t been logged in properly last time and they had no record of me for today! This means I won't be going for another SIX WEEKS as I had to make it for when someone can take me!

I'd got myself all psyched up for it too!

This is also the second day that the school has been closed!

2 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

it's enough to drive you nuts! go pet some yarn, you'll feel better!

Heather said...

That is *so* annoying!

I had an ambulance turn up two weeks ago, to take me to an appointment I'd waited 18 months for, to announce they couldn't take my wheelchair as it was a non-standard size.... I wouldn't mind, but their boss had been out and measured it a few days before!!

Hope the six weeks go quickly.