Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Been a bit lazy in blogging this month - sorry!

Big News Flash!! I've acutally done some housework! Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen, including the floor! Now that you've all scraped yourselves off the floor ....

Amber has started her GCSE courses - she is doing Art, History and Textiles (not her first choice but she's quite happy) as well as the usual core subjects.

Ryan has finished his placement and, hopefully, his exams so is now a free man. He is sort of looking for a summer job.

I've managed to make the Patching it Up bag from the Knitter's Bible - Knitted Bags, a Daisy washcloth, am 2/3 through a scarf for a friend of Ryan's and am attempting a Liesl jacket/waistcoat.





I have such a list of planned projects at the moment it's quite scary! These projects include a clappy for Auntie Ann (Christmas) and

Ilga Leja In the Courtyard
Ilga Leja Antique Lace
Mitred Diamond Bag
Eleonora Shrug
The Big Shrug (if I can get hold of the pattern)
Pillowcase Bolero
White Lies Designs Shrug
Bold Diamonds Vest

I think more hours in the day are required!

No comments: