Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another week and a new addition!

Meet Jasper, Amber's new kitten. He is nearly 8 weeks old and is a little furball of mischief!




Amber sold the Axylotls last weekend and the is the replacement but Susie is not very impressed to say the least - there is a lot of spitting, hissing and growling going on!

Not had a brilliant week - I am very tired and depressed. It didn't help yesterday when Dad and I found an envelope with my name on it in mum's handwriting. It was a birthday card which I am saving for my birthday - mum said years ago that she had bought me a lovely birthday card and then misplaced it, so this is probably the one. Although the card hasn't been written in, she obviously meant it for me. It's now sealed up and on the shelf waiting for 17th September.

Knitting and me haven't really bonded this week. I started a scarf with some JL Salvia yarn FIVE times! I tried a stitch for the Harmony lace & eyelet book twice and wasn't happy, then cast on a lengthways pattern which went wrong, so I found another one in the Ripple pattern book, did a couple of inches and didn't like the yarn so the yarn was frogged again and I've now reverted to old faithful and am slowly knitting a clappy. Frances wants to start our KAL this week and she wants to try and keep up with me - I think I;ll be struggling to keep up with her!

However, I finally managed to pay for my Lady Godiva yarn which arrived yesterday and it is GORGEOUS! I think this is destined to be an Antique Lace waistcoat (Ilga Leja).


No comments: