Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another week goes by ....

.... and it's now AUGUST! Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye, so by then end of this month, I think I'd better have made a start on Auntie Ann's clappy.

I'm still not in a brilliant place with my knitting, I have no motivation and don't seem tobe be able to concentrate for long. I have, however, managed to finish the JL Salvia clappy scarf which took over a week, and have started a Ballet Lace scarf in the Tempted Hand Painted Glam Grrl which has REAL silver running through it, progress is slow as I seem to be forring at least one pattern repeat a day. I have also made a tentative start on Freda from Noro Catwalk in Silk Garden after being nagged (Frances) about knitting things too big.

Frances is going to be the recipient for my Liesl (yes, it's too big for me) which everyone liked at Knit'n'Natter yesterday but I'm not too sure whether I will make another one for me but then I do have that rather lovely Scotian Silk ....

Jasper is growing well and a right bundle of mischief but we did have to hold a mini funeral for Fidget, one of the younger hamsters, this week. We have tried to introduce Susie to the kitten but neither of them will entertain the idea - lots of hissing, spitting and growling!

No comments: