Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Getting there!

Finished Aunti Ann's scarf yesterday (at last!) and am a quarter of the way into the third pompom scarf!

I have decided I want ALL the christmas knitting done by the end of next weekend (15th) so that I can concentrate on something for me but I am going to finish Bounced Checks which I am definitely going to turn into a blanket for Oscar who, I am sure, feels the cold.

These two kittens we have are so funny - yesterday Jasper managed to get himself shut in the bathroom and, when I resuced him, I think he was sure that Oscar had puched him in and closed the door! I know how it happened though, Jasper likes to play with the crack between the door and the wall when the door is open and must have pushed the door closed himself.

They both also appear when anyone goes to the loo, and OH thinks it funny when he goes with an audience until Jasper decided to sit right on the edge of the rim!

No comments: