Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Poor Jasper

Jazz has had cojuntivitis since last weekend! We took him to the vet on monday and he is having drops twice daily which he is definitely not keen on, and I am now £34 worse off! It has now affected both eyes and we are hoping Oz doesn't pick it up

The vet did say that he could have problem with a tear duct but, if that is the case, I would be able to use my viscotears which will be a lot cheaper (I'm exempt from prescriptions).

Jazz could also have a fur ball as he has a cough and keeps retching (has been sick a couple of times) but there again he might have cat asthma!

No comments: