Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Having a moan.

I’m really fed up - can’t go near the windows because of the snow glare, the house is a mess, the kids aren’t at school (no buses running), Jasper isn’t eating properly, haven’t been out properly (only to the bin) since tuesday, no post since tuesday either and have loads of books on order that I want to look at, Amber’s best friend stayed overnight (they have got as much snow as us and only live about 5 miles away) so the kitch looks as if it’s been trashed, all the downstairs lights were left on as was the computer and the TV. To cap it all, I am in the process of having my anti-depressants changed over and am on a very low dose and we couldn’t get to Kangaloonies yesterday!

No comments: