Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Not a good week ....

upped my anti-depressants to 75mg on monday and since then, have had a bad time with hypos and dizziness but the mint tea in the evening seems to have stopped the reflux problem - touch wood!

Ryan didn't pass his college exam AGAIN and I think we're going to call it a day, I am so glad Amber decided to stick with GCSE's and not do a college course! She has made a slow start on her TRASH design but I don't really think she knows what she is going to do!

Finished Beaded Lace Smoke Ring and started some more gloves which will hopefully fit me better round the wrist and are definitely longer than the frill ones.

Milly is settling in slowly, she is not keen on cuddles yet but I am sure that will change given time. Jazz and Oz managed to get her cornered under the reclining chair last night and it was really funny to watch Oz try to get at her!

Getting rid of American fridge and having Clare's fridge and freezer instead (they are only a few months old) as I can't pass up the opportunity of her getting rid as my freezer was playing up a few weeks ago. It'll be fun trying to get it out of the kitchen though!

No comments: