Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

5th Item finished!!

I have finished my Antique Lace, lovely pattern, fantastic yarn but, as usual I won't be sure I like it until it has finished blocking!
Have loads of yarn left but then I did have 4 skeins of HM Lady Godiva and only needed three but I didn't use nearly as much as the pattern asked for so I am going to make something stunning. I went on the youtube tutorial for Cat Bordhi's Moebius Cast On and, when I've got five minutes (fat chance kids finish at lunctime today until 22nd) I am going to start a moebius. It's a different technique to one I've used in the past but is much easier and I know I will be able to see this one.

No comments: