Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Cleaning?

I’ve hardly stopped to draw breath over the last two days!

Yesterday we cleared a patch of garden in the back to make a space for an ‘enclosure’ for Jasper.Oscar and Minnie, and I was pulling up shrubs while OH was digging them out, then we replanted them in the front. Then I got tea for Ryan and me (Amber had already got hers) and hoovered the floor a bit, really only to remove some cat fur. Then I watched University Challenge and managed to answer a question on Michelangelo that the contestants couldn’t, followed by the last part ov Frost while knitting my Astlight.

Today we were all up early as Amber had to be at the doctors for her blood test at 8.40am - after 3 attempts the nurse finally managed to find a vein! Then we had breakfast at McDonalds (bacon roll and hash browns - yummm!) followed by spending £112 in Sainsburys, put the shopping away, hung the washing out, sorted out the cupboard under the sink ALL before lunch and this afternoon have sorted out the space under the stairs to make a special area for the cat ‘loo’, washed the damp patch with bleach and found loads of rubbish for the tip, and I hoovered the hall!

Now I have to think about dinner and ready myself for the dentist tomorrow.

Can’t think what’s wrong with me …….

No comments: