Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Catch up!

Been a while, I know and I have already chastised myself for not posting!

Firstly, foot/ankle still swollen although I am on taking anti-biotics just in case it's infected. It does get rather painful at times and it can be difficult to walk but, after being told that i was carrying too much weight by a not very nice doctor, my favourite doctor has now taken over and I now she will do her best to get to the bottom of the problem.

Secondly, Amber is awaiting an MRI scan on her left knee - the consultant thinks the problem may be softening of the cartilage (or maybe it's just growing pains).

She and Emily (her best friend) are currently staying with Emily's grandad in Scotland, East Kilbride to be exact - she has been ice-skating, mostly on her bottom I think, and is having a day out in Edinburgh tomorrow.

Lastly, I have been dyeing again with varying degrees of success!

Greenfields - Laceweight

Frances Merino Superwash DK

Red Umber Knit Picks Bare laceweight

75/25 Sock yarn being used for Asymmetric Shawl

Sweet Violets 75/25 sock yarn





No comments: