Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Update

I am afraid I will only be online for a short while everyday for a few days as I have no access to a computer other than Ryan’s - my hard drive decided to throw a wobbly and kick the bucket. My lovely dad, the most wonderful dad in the world, is getting me a laptop towards the end of the week but until then I have to be extra nice to Ryan so that he doesn’t mind me using his, which is now made up of bits of his original hard drive and mouse but my monitor, keyboard and speakers!

1 comment:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

we get so used to our techie stuff, don't we? hope normal service is resumed soon!