Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Proposed Knitting projects!!

Scroll down to see the list of projects I currently have 'to do'. Not included on this list is the bag my neighbour has asked me to make her for her planned trip to New Zealand next February!

I seem to be getting swamped by WIPs at the moment - had to abandon Garden Gate Scarf as the yarn I wanted for the actual 'gate' was out of stock (Kangaroo), this needs to be done by 3rd November for the Knit'n'Knatter display in East Grinstead Library window; have still got loads to do on my Joji jacket (bored to tears); and I am nearly halfway through my Side to Side shawl which I am now thinking I have made too big. I want to leave this for something a little more interesting but keep ploughing on!

I have started a Knitted Knitting Bag KAL on Angel Yarns (probably will make The Daily Knitter Knitting Needle Bag) and have just ordered the Chris Bylsma Bravo bag pattern which I think will take something of a backseat for a while.

I think I am going to have to start knitting with my feet!

No comments: