Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Well, apparently Amber has been sick twice during the night and so she can't go to school today, and probably won't until monday. Trouble is. she didn't wake me so I only have her word for it.

Ryan has gone off to school quite happily today as he has a Leisure and Tourism trip to Legoland, he is suppoed to attend college on thursdays for his YA course in motor vehicle maintenance so I am not terribly happy that the school managed to arrange a trip today, particularly as he only started the course last week!

Clare (my sister) and Megan (neice) turned up yesterday afternoon after dropping dad at Gatwick (he's gone to Belgium to my cousin for a week as she and her husband are both 50 at the same time). As most of the Angel Yarns lot know, there is no love lost between my sister and me, so my heart sank! Megan (3) wanted to walk up and meet the kids off the bus and I made Clare come with us (not safe leaving her here as she 'pokes' about). When we got back, they came in and she wanted to know if I spend all day knitting, and why I make so many bags - they are hanging on the sitting room door for all to see - to which I told her I like making them and I do use them! She doesn't approve of knitting y'see!

Well we can't all be the same, can we!

1 comment:

Fiona Reynolds said...

Nice blog, Jo. Look forward to reading more of it.