Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Been to the doctors

Well I've got an appointment already for the consultant! My GP managed to book one while I was at the surgery over the internet for 10th December - I could've had the week before but I know Oh is off that day as we are going to Tunbridge Wells in the morning. Trouble is it's possible I might have a carpal tunnel problem with the same hand too, as I am in so much pain.

Hopefully, we also managed to get the cartridges sorted out for my insulin too.

AND, my GP is very pleased with my blood results - the new insluin seems to be doing the trick.

He also thinks I might have hit the menopause as I only had light spotting last time. Apparently 47 is quite old to start too! There was a worry that the diabetes/menopause combination would wreak havoc with the diabetic control but it seems to be having the opposite effect, thank goodness!

No comments: