Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Life in geheral ...

.... seems to be getting to me at the moment!

I have made one christmas cake and have another to do.

I am half way through my christmas knits - cast on for mitts last night only to find they were going to fit the local giant.

Have wrapped just under half of the presents.

Found the christmas cards and offered to add to dad to the ones we would duplicate. I'll probably write his too.

Discovered I have add an awful lot of bank charges recently - grrrr!

Amber STILL won't tidy her room.

Now I sem to have got a cold!

3 comments:

HuggleKnits said...

Hi Jo
Murraymint here - sorry have not been in touch on the forum but I have been locked out since I tried to change my email address and cant get throught to the admin eamil address.... tell Hilary that her mitts arrived today and they are super duper - have started a blog spot today too but still learning how to manage it - will put photos up when I figure it out.... I know how you feel re life and christmas - its not going to be great for a lot of us ( I lost my mam earlier this year and my dad on Christmas eve 2 years ago) however if we can keep in touch with our friends we can still keep smiling.
take care
Murraymint (Mo)

dodo said...

Hi Mo,
Great to hear from you - I'm still fairly new at this so i don't know how to find your blog! I'll have to sit on my son and pick his brains!

jo xx

HuggleKnits said...

Hi Jo
you have no idea how good it is to hear from you. I have been following what has been going on in the forum and am very frustrated that I cannot submit replies and comments. my email address is dub24mo@hotmail.com. Please email when you get this.
Cheers and thanks
Mo