Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am really cross .....

.... with the pharmacist in my local Sainsburys. I took a prescription in last wednesday for my new insulin cartridges which I tried to collect today. At first they couldn't find it in the fridge (insulin has to be kept cold) and then they tried to give me the pre-filled syringes that I can't see properly instead of the cartridges for an insulin pen. I ended up having a full blown argument with the pharmacist who swore blind that Optiset and Opticlik were the same thing. They even hunted for the copy of the prescription I had taken in, and couldn't find it - until I pointed out that it must be attached to a prescrption, so they looked again and found it on a shelf. And, guess what, THEY HAD MADE A MISTAKE and ordered the wrong ones!

If I hadn#t been on the ball, or had sent OH/dad to collect it for me. I wouldn't have got any insulin at all!

As for the pharmacist - he couldn't see the difference between the word 'cartridge' and the phrase 'pre-filled syringe'!

No comments: