Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Food Centre!

I am getting an American style food centre delivered this week, courtesy of my lovely Dad. My fridge/freezer is working OK but one of the drawers won't fit properly as the runner on the side of the freezer has broken off - everytime I open the door tere's a danger of getting a drawerful of food on my toes!

2 comments:

Cinders said...

OOh I've always fancied one of those . enjoy it

dodo said...

So have I! Dad wants to get one for himself but he has got to measure up first!

We are trying to eat as much of the frozen stuff as possible sothat I can foster the rest out!

jo xx