Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tragedy

I decided to take myself into Crawley yesterday but when we passed Three Bridges station there were three fire enginess, a couple of ambulances and half a dozen police cars all with their lights flashing outside. When I got home I found out that a woman had been hit by a train and subsequently died. I haven't heard any more reports since lunchtime but I can't help thinking what a terrible day for some poor family.

2 comments:

YarnSnob said...

oh thats terrible news. I wonder if its the same new I heard, she got her foot stuck? Maybe another incident. Such sad news :(

Anonymous said...

That is terrible,i heard some news on the tv about a woman who got her foot stuck.Very sad.