Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

School Holidays @*!*@?

Only one day in and I can't wait for them (well the younger one at least) to go back to school! Amber is so demanding and nothing is good enough for her, she won't tidy her room or clear up her mess elsewhere in the house.

She did a bit of tidying up in her room yesterday and I must have about fifteen towels to wash this morning - I think she must pull half a dozen out of the airing cupboard when she gets one and leaves them on the floor, I'm sure half of them haven't been used. I am on the second load of washing already and it's only 10.00 - I am hoping they will dry outside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan is back tomorrow,yesterday he dusted his and Brians bedroom and he tidied his room which is normally like a pig sty.