Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Amber

Amber had her op yesterday and is feeling a bit sorry for herself but she is eating a bit (not quite as much as normal).

She was only in theatre for about 15 minutes! And there was me thinking I'd get a lot of knitting done while I waited - I only had time to make two small flowers for my bag design and drink half a mug of tea! It was a good job I didn't walk across the hospital to the canteen - the ward gives you a sqaure beeper which, when they want you back on the ward, flashes, vibrates and makes a fairly loud noise! I t can't be turned off until you return it to the nurse!

3 comments:

Cinders said...

Hope Amber recovers very quickly. Sorry to hear about your eyes too, but I'spose, at least you know what it is.

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

hope Amber recovers quickly. Its such shame about your eyes.

dodo said...

Thanks! Amber is a great drama queen and will milk this for a while to come!

As for my eyes, well I'm trying not to let it affect me too much but it's almost as if I've stopped trying to cope as well as I was - before I found this out I was making the best of it and now I think I've given in a bit.

jo xx