Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Good News!

I had a phone call the a couple of days ago from a lovely lady at the Sensory Team with regard to me being registered as partially sighted. She was really helpful and is arranging for me to be assessed to see what I may be entitled to but in the meantime is sending me a collapsible white stick (in case I need it), a talking watch (I really struggle with watch faces) and details on talking books from the RNIB. She also mentioned that I am entitled to a bus pass too!

She asked me how I was coping with things like the cooker and the washing machine and I was very surprised to find out that I could have got help with my old appliances without being regstered! She told me to let anyone know who struggles with sight problems to contact them!

I was just happy to hear that they had received the registration which means the consultant agreed with the other doctors!

No comments: