Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Diagnosis

I have found out what is wrong with my good (right) eye - an epiretinal membrane has formed over tne retina (a form of scar tissue) which is OK all the time it is growing but once it has reached 'full size' it starts to shrink causing the retina to distort and the macular (at the back of the eye) to pucker. This means my central vision is impaired and the reason why I am suddenly able to be registered as partially sighted. The only cure is an operation which I am not happy about having and actually hasn't been offered to me, but the condition shouldn't get much worse. Unfortunately it is fairly rare in diabetics!

No comments: