Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Been norty!

Guess where I went yesterday as part of my birthday treat - KANGAROO! I bought some Noro Cash Iroha as they had it in their sale and some gorgeous Fleece Artist Scotian Silk which has a 'vest' pattern with it and I managed to spend over £50! OH is giving me £50 for my birthday so it just means that I will have a little less cash for Ally Pally - less to carry though!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ooh, you little tinker :)

Nice justification, though - you're obviously good at that (welcome to the club!).

Enjoy your ill-gotten gains :)

Heather (Doodles) x