Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Slowly ....

I am getting there with the big square of my Kimono of Many Colours but it's slow going! Garter stitch sock yarn is fun when the squares are smaller but this is getting a bit tedious! I am thinking of making another one but I will sub smaller squares for the big one! I have 15 days to finish and block but it's not looking very likely at this rate!

2 comments:

forevermore said...

I came to your lovely blogspot via looking for the Interweave Felting Magazine from last year as there is a bag pattern in it that I would really like to make. It has bobbles on the bottom and is kinda similar to the lucy bag. Do you know any way I could obtain that magazine - do libraries ever carry such grand magazines?

forevermore said...

whoops Mad Bag Lady - I wanted to leave you this email address for your response djandnoh@yahoo.com
thank you