Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Infected!

My mouth has become infected - not really surprised though after the stuggle the dentist had to remove the tooth. Luckily she had given me a prescription only to be used if necessary so David called in to collect it before he went home, and then brought it back last night. Everything tastes foul! I had an awful evening last night - very sleepy and eventually I was sick but today, after taking a couple of anti-biotics, I feel more like my old self.

3 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

hope you feel better soon, it can be awful recovering from mouth infections

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better now Jo.

dodo said...

No, I'm not - I'm going back to the dentist today as I am fed up with the horrible taste and the pain!