Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas!

My dad has paid for some blocking wires, two Pretty Cheep project bags and a Debra's Garden Needle Gauge to use as a pendant for christmas - isn't he wonderful!

I will also have TWO unknow parcels under the tree this year as I am in TWO secret santa swaps and I do like surprises!

I have still got find some ideas for Amber to buy me as she is insisting on physicaly going and buying me something and will not buy me something I have seen online - unlike Ryan who has been stashing away things I have ordered and not looked at when they arrive.

No comments: