Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sample Knitting

I am sample knitting at the moment for Robynn at Purlescence. I am making Diamonds and Pearls from The Knitter's Book of yarn and am using Artyarns Ensemble. The yarn is soooo soft, if a little difficult to knit with as it has two separate strands of fibre - one silk and one of very fine cashmere.

The pattern is really easy and has only takem me two or three days to do - I would have probably finished last night but as I had loads of yarn left over I decided to make the shawl a little bigger. I know I will make this pattern again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see finished item Jo

dodo said...

Well it's got finished yesterday, just needs blocking and then I shall post a photo.