Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Found them!

I managed to find my lovely handles only to find I didn't have any suitable for the next two bags *Ruched Bag and Market Squares), so I had to order some didn't I?

I have been good though - I've only bought some yarn to make Auntie Ann a clappy for christmas, It was in Hipknits sale - 600g aran for £10.50 (plus pp) with approx 900/1080 yards, so I should have enough to make her a good size one. I have also swapped a book for some yarn this week.

At the moment the thought of buying yarn horrfies me for some reason. I think Amber has managed to drum into me that I have enough! I am saving up for Ally Pally though - yes, we are going this year PROVIDED my sight doesn't get too bad.

1 comment:

lottie said...

i know what you mean about buying yarn. I just can't justify buying stuff when i have so much in my stash!!

I just need to find an address book for me to inventory my stash in

xxLottiesxx