Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Far So Good!

I am making up a felting display for the 'Open Day' our Knit'n;Natter Group are having at the Ashdown Forest Llama Park on 15th February. I have, in the past couple of year, made three bags - Market Squares (Bags a Knitter's Dozen), B4 Bag (Once in a Bllommon) and My Constant Companion - so I am currently making the 'before' versions of the same bags and am nearly at the end of the B$ Bag (Bag 2). This means there will be a completed version and an unfelted version of each bag so that visitors can see what the felting process does to the yarn.

It's tough going as at least two of the bags are knitted with worsted weight yarn held double which is a bit hard on the hands!

1 comment:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

that will be very interesting to see the before and after of the bags.