Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ruched Bag

Finished my Ruched Bag (Two Old Bags pattern). I love the pattern but am not happy with the way the bag came out - it felted far too quickly and far too thickly! I shall definitely make the pattern again though but will use Cascade 220 as I trust how it felts!

I am not going to wait for the handles I ordered for the bag - I am going to use some others that I have already and save the new ones for something else.

1 comment:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

can't wait to see it finished. In the first issue of "The Knitter" there is a lovely cabled bag which you might want to take a peek at.