Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally finished!

In the Courtyard is finally finished - thank goodness. Not sure why I didn't enjoy knitting it - I had frogged the Jo Sharp yarn three times before though so that could have had some influence!

I am going to make White Lies Designs' Letitia to wear at christmas, so had 10 balls of Rowan All Seasons Cotton in Cassis put by at Kangaroo yesterday, and I collected three more balls of Noro silk Garden/Silk Garden Sock for the Noro jacket.

I have the Mochi Plus beret well underway for Sophie's 15th birthday next month, so am tentatively hoping the knitting drought is over!

No comments: