Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

October! Already?

Where has this year gone to? Time goes so quickly, I'm sure it must have something to do with Global Warming!

Gave up trying to design/find a pattern for a shrug in the Jo Sharp yarn so am making the In the Courtyard waistcoat pattern from Ilga Leja but, as usual lately, it is slow going. I need to find the perfect 'get me going' project so am making Amber's best friend a beret in CPY Mochi Plus for her birthday next month, and will possibly make her a scarf to match for christmas.

Have found the perfect dishcloth pattern for all knitters with the slogan 'knit now, dishes later' so I think I may be making a few of these!

No comments: