Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

JASPER

I really don't know what I'd do without Jasper Kitten. He is such a loveable clown, even if he does get a bit overexcited at times (we all have the battle scars to prove it).

In the last couple of days he's taken to sitting beside the sink and playing with any water that might be in the washing up bowl, he's nearly got his head stuck inside a glass trying to drink from it and is very interested in how the boiler works. This morning he decided to curl up in the wash basin in the bathroom and play with the plug which he then tried to run off with - I pushed it into the plughole so Jasper promptly got hold of it with his teeth and pulled it out again! I got back into bed and he was flying all over it playing with a toy mouse until I could hear him chewing something - he'd only dug into a bag of yarn, pulled out a ball and was chewing the ballband!

Ryan had trouble going out this morning without Jasper who decided he wanted to go into Crawley too, and after Ryan left, Jasper sat in the window pitifully crying!

He is adorable!

No comments: