Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Poorly 'puter

Haven't been able to post for a few days as my computer has been a bit under the weather. Amber got a new phone and tried to load something onto it via the hard drive which knocked out some operating system but we are back and running as normal now.

Now what's been happening here ...

Didn't get Susie's remains back which is probably a good thing as I can remember her as she was, still feeling very down though. Am going to get some sort of shrub to remember her by - something prickly but pretty.

Frogged the Eleonora shrug as the pattern simply wasn't working. Showed it to Debbie Abrahams on the DYOK workshop and she agreed that something wasn't wuite right with the instructions. Am now using the yarn to make an Ilga Leja waistocat pattern.

Really enjoyed the workshop but am a bit flummoxed as to how to sort out sleeve heads so I may well go on part two again! I did, however, design a scarf in Susie colours which, I hope, will be for sale soonish!

I did have a lovely birthday with wine at Kangaroo!

Oh, and I've bought two new tops from M&Co. I think they fit OK but they are a lot more fitted than usual so will take a lot of getting used to. I intend to be a lot smarter when I go out!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Sorry for your loss. Pets are a source of great comfort in life particularly when one has terrible teens. Sometimes the cat is the only person who understands me and doesn't get embarrassed when I go out in public!

dodo said...

I know what you mean!

jo xx