Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ryan

Feel better today now that I have managed to get hold of a member of staff at school.

Ryan is definitely down to go into 6th form but will have to do a Level 2 Business Studies Course to resit his maths and english (I have also given my permission for the school to get his papers re-marked as they think there were some inconsistencies in the marking), provided he gets a merit or distinction in that, which is equivalent to 4 C passes at GSCE, together with the C grade in Reistant Materials, he will be able to go on into his other courses next year.

I hope that makes sense, I had to type it out quickly before I forgot what the nice man said!

No comments: