Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Updates!

First update, Ryan's over the moon that he has more hits on his blog than me but, I didn't get my counter until my blog had been running for over a year so, guess what, I don't care!

Second, very worried about Frances who is currently in hospital suffering terrible chest pain and is constantly in my thoughts.

Third, not getting on very well with my knitting at the moment (well haven't been for ages now). Have finally finished the first sleeve of Eleonora and now have sore fingers from the needles piercing them, so hoping the back will be a little easier. Not doing so well my the clapotis in the RAK shawl-a-long since Auntie Ann kindly told me she wanted a scarf 'the same lenght and width as last year's but in a different pattern and style', and have made a slow start on the blanked squares for the Macmillan Blanket appeal.

Fourth, it's the 'Design Your Own Knits' workshops this week and I think I am feeling a bit overawed already! I know what yarn I want to use and roughly what I want to design but, if I tried hard enough, I could probably find a pattern for one!

Plus, I managed to lose my glasses on saturday! I was sure they were in my bag when we left home but after dad dropped us in Forest Row, Ryan and I went to the Craft Shop and I hadn't got them! I only had my Oakley sunglasses which only have distances lenses so I was really struggling. My sister drove us home to collect them and they weren't there either! I eventually decided to ring the pub where dad dropped us and, someone had handed them in - thank goodness!

No comments: