Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bit concerned ...

Ryan has been having a few off days recently - headaches, light headedness, feeling sick and not being able to get to sleep. I took him to see the doctor yesterday and she wants him to have a fasting blodd sugar test and Glucose Tolerance Test just to make sure diabetes is not starting to rear it's ugly head.

I did test Ryan's blood sugar a couple of nights ago and it was 8.1 - a little on the high side - but was back to 5.2 the next morning. The doctor said to get either Ryan or Amber straight to the surgery if they had a reading of 11 or more.

I am keeping everything crossed that there is nothing terrible wrong with him.

2 comments:

Cinders said...

Hi, congrats on getting prizes in the show though I do wonder what planet the judges were on. did you not knit that gorgoeus bag before felting or did they think it magically felted itself?
I do hope Ryan is o.k

dodo said...

I don't think the concept of felting has reached the more mature knitters of Turners Hill!

jo xx