Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Nearly a week again!

Whoops, nearly a week since I posted!

Amber had a great day at our local florist, The Bay Tree, where she spent her work observation. Shed made a lovely flower arrangement which she decided to take to the cemetery on saturday to give to Nana.

Ryan has been on work experience all week, and they let him work on a car solo! He loves being at the garage so much, and we are all hoping he'll be offered a job next summer, when he leaves school.

It's the village show on Sunday - Amber jas entered some of the adult craft classes under my name and I am helping her with one or two of her own classes. I am still not sure whether to enter the bag I desinged or the shawl I've just finished. I don't think I've ever been so indecisive in my life and I am certain it's because this is the first year I have entered the show and mum hasn't been around to advise me. Once 10.30am Sunday has arrived and departed, it will be too late to worry anymore!

No comments: