Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Getting Back to normal!

We have had a new boiler, hot water tank and radiators installed this week while it was really hot, it should've taken five days but the young man who carried out the work, worked so hard that he was finished in two! It was inspected yesterday so today I've been 'spring cleaning' - I've sorted out the desk in the hall and had a good tidy up round there and also done the same in the glory hole under the worktop - all the junk has been got rid of and there is a small plastic drawer unti holding everything else.

Now, finally, they are clearing the old boiler etc from the front lawn!

Oh, and OH has spent most of the day here cutting the hedge and clearing all that up!

Now I must go back to my Bias Shawl, which is very easy lace but I keep making silly mistakes!

No comments: