Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Yaayyyy!

I managed to finish my bias shawl last night in spite of a really painful index finger on my left hand - I think I am going to have to see the doctor! I squashed it back at Easter and it hasn't ben right since! Now it is definitely swollen with a red tip, and a white band around the first knuckle down from the nail.

Even so, i am going to start my Kimono of Many Colours today - hopefully some nice easy knitting!

2 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

glad about the shawl, now go and see your GP!

Cinders said...

that finger sounds naty. def get it seen to. Glad you could knit inbetween though